Pencak Silat is a martial art from Indonesia

Actually, I never want to write a blog about my cultural...because although I'm Indonesian, I never recall that I'm a pro of Indonesian cultural....

But one day I watch a K-Drama, 'Panda and the Hedgehog' where there is a scene that one of the character learning a martial art. He said the martial art is Pencak Silat a martial art from Malaysia....



Oh dear, I was so confused and surprise when I see (read, because I don't understand Korean). I didn't put in my blog until now because I don't have enough prove to tell that Pencak Silat is from Indonesian, Until now, I just read 'The Raid' synopsis in Wikipedia, where they write 'The Raid' showcase the traditional Indonesian martial art pencak silat.

Then I'm searching it again and found out that Wikipedia also write that Pencak Silat is one of Indonesian martial arts. You can read it in here.

Now that I know that Pencak Silat is belong to Indonesian, I was a bit sorry for the drama, why they make a script without doing some research befor use it to ther drama... I didn't bale Malaysia for this, instead I blame the script writer because they did noteven make some research first. Hope this mistake won't happen again next time...-__-!

PS I'm using English because I hope that anyone can read this

No comments:

Post a Comment